Friday, September 15, 2006

Fashion Week Faux-Pas


My friends, I have been remiss. Fashion Week has passed and I have said nothing.

BUT...that doesn't mean I haven't been paying attention....

Things I'm loving:


De la Renta: I could just wallpaper this post with his spring line. As opposed to the contorted silhouettes he gave us this fall, all of this clothes are beautiful and look extremely easy to wear. Classic skirts and summer dresses floated down the runway. Don't even get me started on the gowns. Also, De la Renta definately wins for hair and make up in my opinion.


Zac Posen:

Vera Wang:For more full coverage than this neglectful bloggeress can provide, check out coutorture
and style.com

tags: Chicago Fashion ; Fashion Week ; Oscar de la Renta ; Zac Posen ; Vera Wang ; Coutorture ; Style.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home