Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bad-Asses Do it Better



So, I just wanted to do a little pre-projrun post. And I just want to express my love for a certain contestant...named Jeffery.

My friends laugh at me, because I always seem to side with the badasses in this competition. Don't get me wrong, I love the Danny V's and Michael Knights, but my heart goes out to the Santinos and Jeffreys (ProjRun, overproduced much?).

I couldn't have loved Jeffrey's outfit from last week more. I mean, this dress was Haute, and different and interesting in color choice and tailoring. Talk about his recyclable dress...amazing and interesting and different. Plus, I love his rock n' roll inspiration. We've talked about my audiophilia right?

That said, Jeffrey is my top pick. I always love who everyone hates, but I think that bad-asses do it better.

tags: Chicago Fashion ; Project Runway ; Badasses ; Daniel Vosovic ; Santino Rice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Neil said...

What does it say about you that you're always picking the bad asses?!

9/15/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home